Project Manager – Banking Institution – Limassol, Cyprus – RED HR Solutions
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Manager
- Industry Banking
- Experience 5 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution in Limassol, we are looking to recruit a Project Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle new and existing crediting deals in compliance with procedures adopted in the Bank, including, but not limited to:
-working out terms of a prospective deal or amendment to an existing deal,
-arranging collection of documents and information,
-performing due and necessary credit analysis,
-preparing documentation for presentation of a deal on CALCO (credit memorandum, TS, CALCO applications),
-analysis of repayment ability of potential and existing clients by performing cash flow projections and making financial and business modeling;
-preparing loan documentation in cooperation with expert divisions of the Bank and external experts supporting the Bank,
-working with third parties contracted to provide services to the Bank in course of arranging and handling a deal,
-performing due monitoring of clients and credit deals;
- Prepare and submit reports, opinions, memos and presentations to the management of the Bank and various divisions in the Bank upon their requests on the matters under the scope of employee’s duties.
Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Sciences, other similar field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in Russian; Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Multitasking, detail oriented, self-motivated individual, disciplined with strict adherence to deadlines, flexible and fast-learning, able to coordinate teams in multicultural environment
- Energetic with a positive attitude;
Will be considered as strong advantage:
- Professional qualification in accounting or finance or risk management (ACCA, ACA, CFA, FRM, PRM);
The position is for the Client’s offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE