- Qualifications Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Position Manager
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person Anthi Chrysostomou
- Contact Email [email protected]
We are currently looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team who will participate in a project for a Cypriot public institution.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Managing large teams
- BSc or MSc in any of the following fields: Public Administration, Business Administration, International and European Studies, HR Management, Project Management, Public Relations and Communications, Computer Engineering, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language
- 2-6 years of experience in Project Management, Procurement, Management systems will be considered a plus
- 2-6 years of experience in PR and communications will be considered a plus
- Competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.