- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated individual with excellent organisational and planning skills to provide project administration support to the Requirements Management team.
The key responsibilities of our Project Coordinator include:
- Handling the administration of TSYS Internal projects efficiently and independently.
- Managing incoming requests for new requirements from new and existing clients.
- Assisting with planning the timeframes for requirements development up to the time that the development begins.
- Organising meetings, creating meeting agendas, taking minutes and recording and following up on action plans.
- Updating the project log and monitoring actions from meetings to ensure timely closure by the owners.
- Assisting with the preparation of various reports for the project team and management.
- Monitoring internal project plans – and proactively informing stakeholders when milestones are at risk /not being met.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with senior staff, third party organisations and both internal & external clients.
- Strong organisation and customer service skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Decision making skills in order to resolve issues or make recommendations.
- Excellent attention to detail together with a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work independently.
- Educated to degree level or experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows applications: MS Office – Word, Excel. Microsoft Project desirable.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Some knowledge of Jira would be advantageous.
- Exposure to technical concepts would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a similar role within the IT/ Banking industry would be advantageous.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 9th October 2020.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.