- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Pharmaceuticals
- Company Medochemie Ltd
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career oriented professionals for the position of Production Specialist in our offices in Limassol, CYPRUS.
- Coordinate, supervise and control production processes to ensure that products are produced according to the appropriate procedures in order to obtain the required quality.
- Monitor the compliance of the department with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Carry out the production plan according to the production schedule.
- Effective supervision, coaching, development and monitoring of all production personnel in order to ensure productivity and product quality.
- Follow and apply the requirements of the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Pharmacy or other related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an industrial environment
- Good command of the English and Greek language, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and technical skills related to this discipline
Job Location: Limassol, Cyprus
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please apply online through our web site:
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.