- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Logicom Public Ltd
Installation, configuration, troubleshooting as well as maintenance and support for all Konica Minolta Production Printing solutions (both hardware and software) represented by Newcytech in Cyprus.
- Active participation in the implementation of new Production Printing (PP) projects, which include setup, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of all hardware and software PP solutions, mainly based on Konica Minolta technology.
- The provision of technical support and maintenance for all Konica Minolta PP solutions available in the market.
- Relevant support of Managed Printing Systems (MPS) that monitors, manages and controls the entire printing environment of a customer.
- Attend training sessions in Cyprus and abroad, as to always be up to-date with the products’ technical and other information.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates with Electronics or Computer Diplomas or Degrees and with industry and vendor certifications will be preferred.
- Extensive technical experience in setup, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of all available Konica Minolta Production Printing solutions.
- Extensive engineer experience in setup, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Managed Printing Systems (MPS).
- Adequate computer, networking and network security knowledge and experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication both in Greek and English.
To Printing/Copiers Technical Director
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.