- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Telecommunications
- Contact Person 3CX
- Company 3CX
Are you a tech enthusiast and follow developments around Android and iOS? Then you might be just the person we are looking for to fill the position of Product Manager-Apps at 3CX. You will be tasked with coordinating the 3CX Apps on Android and iOS – working in tandem with our developers as well as Google, Microsoft and Apple.
Besides designing and coordinating the apps you will also document and communicate the new features to our user base worldwide. This will involve user guides, blog posts and even videos.
You will need people skills, communication abilities and have an excellent command of English.
About the 3CX Team
The successful candidate will be a part of our Product Development team. Our product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 250,000 customers around the world. Working at our new 3CX Offices in Nicosia you will form a part of a young and vibrant team and enjoy many benefits such as free access to the company’s swimming pool and gym.
About the Job
- Manage the development of 3CX’s iOS, Android and Windows apps.
- Document product requirements and user scenarios.
- Liaise with Apple, Microsoft and Google for smooth integration.
- Define product success metrics and analyze product performance.
- Understand what our competitors do.
- Write technical blog posts, guides.
- Create product demo videos.
- Report directly to the Product Director.
About the Applicant
- Technical understanding of networks and apps.
- Experience writing concise and complete product documentation.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative, innovative technology environment.
- Analytical thinker.
- Team player.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Tech enthusiast.
- University degree in a relevant field.
How to Apply
Send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to [email protected]. State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
Note that only successful candidates will be contacted.