Product Manager (5883)
- Industry Casino
- Contact Person Tara Dellow
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and constantly expanding company that provide White Label Casino and Full Turnkey services to top brands across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Product Manager to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will joining a growing product team and play a key role in driving cross-product project and detailed functional specifications and requirements. You will hold approximately 3+ years of Product Management experience, ideally within a Software Development company and any experience within the Online Gaming/Galbling or related industries will be considered a significant advantage. Fluency in English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to find the best solution to business needs.
- Write detailed specifications for R&D teams.
- Drive cross-product projects from detailed functionality requirements definition, via UI/UX up to final approval and demo meetings with company’s stakeholders.
- Proactively lead innovative solutions to improve the user experience on our mobile, applications, and web clients.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Information Technology or a related field.
- Approximately 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner in a B2C or B2B software development company is ideal.
- Ability to grasp and translate market/customer problems into business opportunities and clearly articulated product requirements.
- Experience in writing detailed design requirements
- Any previous experience within the Online Gaming and/or Gabling markets will be considered an advantage.
- Proven experience working with cross-platform teams.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are a must.