- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company TSYS, A Global Payments Company
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning company!
An opportunity has arisen for a Product Development Manager to join our Product Development team based out of Cyprus or UK. The successful candidate will perform market analysis, monitor competitive activity, and identify needs relative to the organization’s long range and strategic plans, identifying and investigating emerging market and niche opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Analysing product development requests and providing expertise in developing products that meet the client and market needs.
- Developing key partnerships and collaborating with business leaders internally and externally to define growth strategies, product marketing positioning objectives, pricing strategies, partnerships, communications, industry events, and/or strategies for products and services. Product or service initiatives may involve existing products, enhancements to existing products or products that are in development.
- Identifying specific clients to market existing and new products, and delivering presentations of new products and services.
- Developing business cases for new products or solutions to serve as inputs to decision-making, prioritization, pricing, and client value proposition.
- Supporting marketing team in creating content for marketing communications materials for or marketing collateral (i.e. product/service and company information, white papers, presentations). Edits some fairly technical marketing collateral (i.e. sales proposals, sales training material).
- Analysing, interpreting and developing simple to complex business specifications and logical flowcharts that include features and functions from which system architects can create technical designs and specifications.
- Consulting and coordinating with programmers to design and develop requirements and analyse the feasibility of new systems and enhancements to existing systems ensuring the system design meets the new Product requirements.
- Leveraging system or module knowledge in preparing input for system design, including final report and screen definition, logical system flow and implementation plans.
- Identifies system impact of changes in the business, user needs, external business environment and operating systems.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Educated to degree level in or experience in lieu of degree
- MBA would be considered an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 31st January 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers — financial institutions and retail companies — in approximately 80 countries worldwide. With nearly 200 clients, and more than 638 million traditional accounts on file, TSYS succeeds by putting people and their needs at the heart of every decision to help them unlock payment possibilities. It’s an approach TSYS calls People-Centered Payments®. TSYS is a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN), tsys.com.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.