- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Manager
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Logicom Public Ltd
The incumbents will handle the product management functions related to the company’s strategic products lines and provide Pre-Sales support of company’s products/solutions. They will manage and develop existing and new clients, responding to customer requirements whilst achieving revenue & margin targets, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements and devise effective solutions.
- Ensure understanding of Vendor operations and works to support the operational side of the business.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Preparation of presentations and presenting to customers products or services with all their values and advantages.
- Coordination and organization of demand generating activities like tradeshows, events or customer workshops.
- Ensure that customers are aware, informed and trained on Vendor technologies and products.
- Ensure that the assigned products meet the sales, profitability, stock and other KPIs of both the company and the related Vendors.
- Provide regular updates on sales and stock forecasts in alignment with company and Vendor requirements.
- Align with the Vendors to create and realize pricing and marketing activities. In alignment with Vendor finalizes, understands targets and plans short term and long term budgets.
- Create, lead and drive related marketing, sales and educational activities both physical and digital on a regular basis. Coordination of and organization of demand generating activities like tradeshows, events or customer workshops.
- Ensure that pricing of related products within the company, including the company’s e-commerce is correct.
- Ensure that all related activities including aftersales support and the management of marketing funds is done as per the company and related Vendor procedures.
- Obtain market information to identify market needs and opportunities. Obtain market share information by communicating with partners, Vendors and other sources.
- Provide presales support following a “solution approach” to reseller channel with primary focus on Security.
- Any other related tasks that would be assigned or deemed necessary by the Company’s Management.
- Keep up with Vendor technological trends and products as well as sales and presales certifications to ensure a high level of technological awareness and understanding. This includes holding and maintaining the necessary certificates for Logicom to meet Vendor requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Cybersecurity or other similar degree
- No experience or up to 3 years’ experience.
- IT certifications, especially around Cloud Technologies or Datacenter Architecture to be considered a strong additional advantage.
- Dynamic personality, well spoken, with customer facing characteristics – as they will work on sales and presales.
- Organized and professional attitude.
- Able to adapt to various requirements of the job.
To Logicom Distribution Country Manager
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience including medical care.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.