- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
If you are interested in a service-oriented job where you are always outdoors managing a dynamic team, the position of Pool and Lifeguard Supervisor might be something for you.
We are looking for genuinely friendly individuals who take pleasure in keeping our pool and beach areas clean and tidy with all installations in proper working condition, but also enjoy offering guests any assistance they might need in these areas.
Leading your own team and cooperating with various other departments within the hotel, you will be sharing the vision of Kanika Hotels & Resorts, to offer guests an amazing holiday experience in Cyprus.
Kanika Hotels as earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team
What we expect from you:
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of showers, sunbeds and umbrellas
- Ensure that the daily cleaning of the pools’ water is done following the related procedures and the use of the appropriate chemicals with the correct dosage.
- Maintain the pool and beach areas clean and tidy at all times and necessary chemicals
- Ensure that the lifeguards are well trained and carefully observe their area of responsibility at all times
- To assist technicians and support the Chief Technician when needed
Qualifications and Experience
- High school graduate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related environment
- Good command of the English and Greek languages
- Good communication skills
- Good organization Skills
- Character distinguished by open-mindedness, dynamic
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, supervise and manage are essential
- EU Citizen or an EU Work Permit Holder
Apply in confidence at: