Platform Support Specialist (Shift-Patterns) (5896)
- Contact Person Scott Gray
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Platform Support Specialist to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for ensuring that the company’s trading platforms are installed, monitored and maintained to ensure consistent, high availability level. You will ideally possess some previous experience within a similar role and will ideally have some knowledge of the Financial Markets. Any previous experience with the MT4 & MT5 Trading Platforms is highly desirable. Fluency in English is a must as well as the ability to work to 24/5 rotational shift patterns.
- Install and configure MT4/MT5 servers, backup server and Access points.
- Perform periodic MT4/MT5 updates.
- Coordinate with infrastructure team to perform operating system level and other software updates.
- Monitor and maintain all MT4/MT5 Servers and associated products.
- Manage MT5 Gateways.
- Manage MT4 plugins.
- Generate reports from MT4/MT5 platforms.
- Provide cross department assistance and ensure all tickets are answered in timely fashion.
- Involve in trading platform related projects.
- Support PXM and One Zero technology.
- Day to day monitoring of MT4/MT5 platforms and other trading applications.
- Manage and ensure seamless operation of MT4/MT5 platforms and other.
- Investigate and resolve various incidents relating to trading systems.
- Report system bugs to Level 2 support.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables.
- Basic knowledge of the financial markets beneficial, good mathematical ability a must.
- Any knowledge MT4/MT5 admin and manager is desirable.
- Robust personality; ability to manage pressure and a flexible, amicable personality.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; a second language is useful.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently.
- Basic IT background.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and LAN/WAN.
- Basic knowledge of security/firewalls rules.
- Ability to work on rotational 24/5 shift-patterns.