- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Industry for the position Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client, the first independent company in Cyprus that produces electricity is looking to recruit an experienced Plant Manager in Larnaca district. My client can issue a visa and assist with the relocation if needed.
- Manage the Plant, deal with day to day needs and operations for the successful and uninterrupted operation of the Plant, Manage the team, the spare parts inventory, the tools and all other necessary Plant system and material, Operating and maintaining the engines.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Marine Engineer 1 and/or other Electricity Production Facilities
- Experience with Wartsila will be considered as an advantage
- University degree
- Excellent English and/or Greek skills
- Management skills
- Good knowledge of MS office, Excel, Outlook
- Driving license
The working hours 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
The company is offering a salary of 3,000 Euros – 3,500 Euros a month