- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Executive
- Offered Salary 0 - €15,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Real Estate
- Company A N Stasis Estates PLC
Job Advertisement for Role of Personal Assistant to Sales Director
A.N. Stasis Estates PLC is looking for a Personal Assistant to Sales Director, who will be meticulously aiding the Sales Director in all tasks, projects, functions, processes and systems requiring executive intervention, managing, planning, execution and validation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out various tasks involving anything from the mundane, procedural and tedious to the extremely complex and of decision-making nature.
- Organize, plan and execute various company projects as led by the Sales Director.
- Assist with and execute matters of office administration, HR and recruitment.
- Manage and maintain filing and office systems, both physical and digital.
- Deal with customers, agents and suppliers where necessary.
- Direct and daily contact with Sales Director will continuously redefine projects, procedures and tasks according to executive needs and requirements.
- EU citizen and Paphos permanent resident.
- Possesses an automobile and a driver’s license.
- Highly organized, program-oriented, efficient and self-motivated individual with critical and analytical thinking abilities.
- Able to work in teams but also take initiatives to solve fast-paced problems on the go, within set time-limits and restricted resources.
- A can-do and positive attitude combined with an excellent character and loyalty to the Sales Director’s mission in particular and the Executive’s in general.
- Basic computer literacy and skills are absolutely necessary.
- High computer literacy, including, but not limited to, MS Office and Office 365, G Suite Apps, Calendar applications, other cloud-based business applications, etc, will be preferred.
- Marketing, digital design and/or coding knowledge and/or skills will be considered advantageous.
- Languages: Greek (fluently), English (fluently).
- Generous pay package, performance bonuses, and annual leave.
- Full meals during work hours are provided by a 4* Hotel during its operational period.
- Accommodation, if required.
- 08:00 to 17:00. with 2, ½ breaks
- 6 working days per week.
- Year-round Role.
- Suite, tie, black shoes or shirt, black pants or skirt and black professional shoes, company shirt, professional appearance.
How to Apply: