- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Management Consulting
- Company Loggerhead Partners
Our Company is looking to recruit, on a maternity leave cover basis, an organised, reliable and committed individual to join us as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Partner/Office Administrator in our Nicosia office.
This is a full-time position to cover for Maternity Leave for the period February-July 2020.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form in English.
- Working knowledge of Greek needed
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Prepared to work out of office hours when/if required
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and respect for confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Ensuring the smooth function of the Managing Partner’s office in Cyprus and assisting teams in other countries
- Providing front line reception cover and over the telephone customer service as and when required
- To handle sensitive and/or confidential information and/or documentation with appropriate discretion and regard
- Effectively arrange meetings and events within the Company and externally
- Arrange travel and accommodation for trips abroad
- Preparation of ad hoc reports when required
- Provide a high quality, confidential and wide-ranging PA support service to meet the needs and expectations of the Managing Partner
- Efficient management of the Managing Partner’s calendar and daily schedule
- General office administration duties to include, but not limited to filing, scanning, purchasing office supplies, catering, maintaining the office.
- Screening telephone, and paper communications, and prioritising, responding, redirecting or referring as appropriate
- To support the office of the Managing Partner and complete all corresponding tasks in an accurate, neat and professional manner, while ensuring attention to detail is displayed and follow up is conducted thoroughly
- To assist in meeting organisational goals by meeting deadlines, assuming ownership, scheduling time, prioritising tasks and complying with the organisation’s information requirements
- To work remotely in a supportive function as part of the Managing Partner’s office in Cyprus with other teams in other countries
- To adhere to company policies and procedures at all times. Absolute confidentiality is key.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive remuneration package and free parking.
To apply for this vacancy, please send CV and covering letter to [email protected], quoting the above job title.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.