- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Gambling & Casinos
- Contact Person HR Team
- Company Parimatch
- Receive all the monthly changes in regards with the payrolls (new employees, terminations, salary changes etc) in order to proceed with the monthly payroll.
- End to end processing of monthly payroll
- On-going updating of payroll system.
- Responsible for the on time payment of Social Insurance contributions.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Checking of leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
- Payroll administration – filling all documents related to monthly payrolls
- Calculation and payment of termination payments, maternity, paternity, sickness etc.
- Coordinate the preparation of the final payroll files by our external accountants and proceed with the salaries and contributions payments.
- Prepare all the relevant draft reports before the finalisation of the payrolls in order to be approved by the CFO of the company
- Finalize the payroll of our office in Cyprus and proceed with the payment of the salaries and the contributions.
- Deal with any new rule in regards with the payroll and as instructed by the CFO.
- Ensure that all employees get paid on time according to their contract.
- Coordination of petty cash of the company and report to CFO for any expenses.
- Fluent in English and/or Russian language
- Bachelor Degree or relevant Accounting and Finance Experience based CY legislation requirements
- Minimum two years of experience in Payroll Processing
- Excellent analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Team-player, able to work under pressure, creativity, innovation and problem solving skills is a must.
Package Offered by PARIMATCH:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stimulating and challenging work environment
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Bonus Scheme
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Social Events
All CV’s are strictly confidential and must be sent to [email protected] Please make sure that in the Subject area you state the position: “Payroll Officer”.