Payments Team Leader (5900)
- Contact Person Scott Gray
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Investment Firm regulated by CySEC, we are seeking to recruit a Payments Team Leader to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for supervising the global account opening and funding team, regarding the opening of trading accounts, quality checks, funding processes as well as client service. You will ideally hold previous experience within a similar role, ideally within a regulated Investment Firm or Payment Service Provider and possess outstanding managerial and client service skills. Fluency in both Greek and English is required.
- Supervising the global account opening and funding team, regarding the opening of trading accounts, quality check, funding process and customer service.
- Analyze on a constant basis the department activity, payment system activity, suspicious activity, KYC procedures, on boarding etc…
- Implement operations protocols, productivity, quality and customer service standards, complete audits and supporting team managers in daily inquiries and problems.
- Liaise with Senior Management team to make decisions for back office operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation within the department.
- Manage the procedure of customers account establishment, maintenance and closures.
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve any issues.
- Monitor and approve correct workflows, improve internal systems, propose new more efficient procedures.
- Assist in the training of the relevant staff to ensure continuing competence in accordance with the local regulators.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports with the funding activity and make suggestions for new developments to the Senior Management.
- University degree in a Business Administration or in any other relevant field
- Approximately 5+ years’ experience in a similar position, ideally within a regulated Investment Firm and/or PSP provider.
- Proven experience in a Managerial and/or Team Leadership role is a must.
- Excellent command in English and Greek language.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Advance Excel skills will be considered an advantage.
- Attention to details and target oriented.
- Demonstration of willingness to contribute to the business.