- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Contact Person Georgia Markoullidou
- Company MindGeek
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic individual, who is naturally curious and should have the ability to work self-contained (with guidance) as well as in a team. The Payments QA Analyst coordinates user acceptance testing (UAT), business model understanding, legal compliance on multiple payment methods in order to effectively monitor internal websites.
- Communicate and advise concerns to managers to ensure effective and adequate next steps are taken.
- Identify, assess and report on transactional anomalies in accordance with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Contribute to the testing strategy for multiple business models
- Develop, publish and implement manual test plans that address areas such as legal compliance, taxation, and usability
- Provide verbal and written descriptions of all problems found
- Proactively monitor product readiness efforts and track success
- Provide feedback for improving the testing process
Required Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Finance, Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- At least 1 year of previous QA and reporting experience
- Very Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work and quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken (in English)
- Ability to communicate clearly with various functions and/or departments in a professional and courteous manner
- Strong work ethic
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual salary increases
- Bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime!
APPLY TODAY at https://grnh.se/ddcf060c2us
All applicant should be eligible to work in the Cyprus Republic.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER