Paralegal Executive (5891)
- Industry Legal Services
- Contact Person Caroline Rafferty
- Contact Email [email protected]
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a Top-Tier Law Firm based in Cyprus practising EU and Cyprus Law in the areas of Corporate, Competition, IP and Finance Law amongst others, we are seeking to recruit a Paralegal Executive to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will play a vital role in supporting internal and external legal teams in relation to Corporate Transactions as well as the Registration of Securities. An academic background in Law is highly desirable for this role as well as previous, demonstrable experience supporting a busy team of corporate and commercial lawyers. Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Supporting legal teams in corporate transactions.
- Supporting legal teams in the registration of securities (floating charges, share pledges, assignment agreements).
- Corporate secretarial administration.
- Filings with the Registrar of Companies.
- An academic background in Law is highly desirable.
- Prior experience supporting a team of corporate and commercial lawyers is a must.
- Previous experience with corporate transactions is highly desirable.
- Fluent command of English, verbal and written.
- Fluent command of Greek, verbal and written.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.