- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Pharmaceuticals
- Company Medochemie Ltd
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career oriented Organic Chemist to join the Company’s R&D Department our team based in Company’s premises in Limassol, CYPRUS.
- Investigate, develop and optimize synthetic routes for the preparation of related substances and API’s, by carrying out and monitoring organic reactions (Thin-layer Chromatography etc.), by isolating the required products and by purifying (column chromatography, extractions, recrystallization, distillations etc.) the products, when necessary.
- Evaluate and interpret all characterization data of the prepared related substances using the techniques of Thin-layer Chromatography, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectroscopy etc. To ensure that all necessary testing are carried out.
- Write the corresponding reports consisted of the detailed experimental procedures developed for the prepared related substances.
- Prepare, update and organize the corresponding data in digital form for each related substance prepared.
- Perform detailed literature searches and review all available literature data for the required related substances; to design synthetic routes if no available experimental procedure can be found in the literature.
- Repeat synthetic procedures whenever necessary, following the protocols.
- Follow all the guideline’s on Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- University degree in Chemistry with emphasis in Organic Synthesis (Diploma Thesis).
- Master’s Degree and/or Doctoral Degree in Organic Chemistry will be considered as an additional asset.
- Previous related experience is will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and prioritize work in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
Τοποθεσία: Limassol, CYPRUS
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please apply online through our web site: https://www.medochemie.com/Careers.aspx
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.