- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Industry for the position Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Company T.I.S. Total Integrated Services Ltd
T.I.S. Total Integrated Services Ltd, is a facility management company providing a wide range of services such as cleaning, catering, security, civil and electromechanical maintenance for any kind of facilities and infrastructures.
T.I.S Total Integrated Services Ltd was formed by G4S Secure Solutions (Cyprus) Ltd & Hellenic Tzilalis (Cyprus) Ltd. The two shareholders are market leaders in their respective fields, with a workforce of over 1400 employees, and have combined their resources, know-how, expertise, experience and reputations to form T.I.S Total Integrated Services Ltd for the provision of facility management services which safeguard a productive, safe and smooth working environment for its customers and clients and provide solutions that are flexible, safe, efficient and above all cost effective.”
Manages multi-service operations in a manner such that customer satisfaction, company image and budgeted profit margins are achieved, in line with strategic and operating plans, procedures and forecasts, ensuring continual growth. Develops, manages and drives the business forward, builds relationships and networks and manages negotiations of customer contracts.
1. Oversees all company operations. Assesses the performance of the contracts and/or teams and implements KPIs, processes and procedures.
2. Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors
3. Project management, supervision and coordination the work of contractors calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
4. Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
5. Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as security, cleaning, electromechanical and civil maintenance, catering, waste disposal and recycling
6. Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
7. Plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources
8. Monitor and evaluate contractor’s performance
9. Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
10. Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
11. Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
12. Leads exploitation of synergies within the company for improving performance and increase profitability
13. Employs process/quality improvement techniques to increase efficiencies, achieve cost-effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction
14. Achieve budgetary results, maintain budgeting controls and minimize operational risks
15. Ensures costing, pricing, risk and commercial contract terms are appropriately applied in businesses
16. Direct involvement in contract negotiations with clients; suppliers; subcontractors. Drafting of contracts for approval from management
Skills & Experience Required
- An engineering degree (BSc preferably in Mechanical Engineering) or degree in facilities management, or related qualification in engineering, or a relevant professional qualification.
- MBA will be considered an advantage
- 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Management Position regarding maintenance projects; any experience in facilities management will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Command of the Greek and English Language
- IT literate
- Strong leadership and management skills;
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered according to qualifications and experience
Total Integrated Services Ltd
Applications to be received no later than January 28th, 2019
Email: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence