- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Telecommunications
- Contact Person 3CX
- Company 3CX
3CX is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Operations Manager to join our growing team at the new 3CX Offices in Nicosia. This is a varied role which encompasses office management, procurement and events planning.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and a great communicator, with 2+ years experience in a similar position. We’re looking for someone who’s willing to go the extra mile and in return, we’ll provide plenty of opportunities for growth.
About the 3CX Team
We’re best known for our market leading, software based, communications solution. Over the past 15 years, we’ve grown from a start-up to a global company with 250,000 customers and 129 employees worldwide. Our Operations Manager will be a vital member of the 3CX team in Cyprus, helping to ensure that the day-to-day operations of our sites run smoothly.
The Operations Manager [OM] owns the day-to-day management of 3CX’s Nicosia office and group properties. As OM, you will be the go-to person for anything office related and be responsible for ensuring the office is safe and comfortable for our employees. Expect to find yourself:
- Planning and arranging Refurbishments and Maintenance
- Organising & Supervising External Contractors
- Managing compliance with Health & Safety Legislation, including fire safety and first aid
- Planning, coordinating and supervising corporate events
- Liaising with suppliers, negotiating contracts and comparing costs to maximise cost effectiveness.
- Assisting with HR matters such as employee onboarding and site orientations.
- Assisting with the purchase of new properties and office space.
About the Applicant
- A great communicator, experienced in stakeholder management
- Adaptable, flexible and full of energy
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ Years Experience in Office Management.
- Experience in maintenance and facility operation.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, able to manage several lines of work at once.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic and multi-cultural working environment
- In-house Gym, Swimming Pool & BBQ Area
- Annual performance-based bonus and profit share
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to [email protected]. State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.