- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Diploma
- Offered Salary €30,000 - €50,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Contact Person HR Manager
- Company MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD
Job Title Operations Manager
Reporting line: CEO
Job type: Permanent
MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD & VM MANTOVANI PLOTIN TRAVEL are seeking to recruit a dynamic and motivated individual as Operations Manager. The successful candidate shall be responsible to manage the Group’s Operations in Cyprus. The successful candidate shall be responsible to maintain an efficient and smooth operation for all land services provided to our guests, maintain and develop supplier and client relationships, while also overseeing the hotel Reservations department.
MTS Globe Group was founded in 1967 and is today the largest privately owned incoming/DMC and Hotel Trading company in Europe operating 65 destinations in 20 countries.
We specialise in providing the B2B Tourism community customised and flexible solutions to enable sustainable growth in this ever-changing industry as a reliable partner around the world.
The in-house developed state-of-the-art technology enables us to cover a complete range of service options for our customers – tour operators, travel agencies, online distributors – and hotel partners at efficient cost levels by catering to the different business models.
Our company culture is characterised by its commitment and dedication to differentiate through personal service, continuous innovation, know-how and passion.
The role Principal Responsibilities
- Manage, lead and motivate the Reservations, Transfers, Excursions/Experiences departments as well as the team of Hotel and Airport representatives
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure a smooth and efficient operation
- Liaise with industry partners to negotiate and manage respective contracts
- Ensure that customer queries and complaints are promptly and efficiently handled
- Introduce and oversee the enforcement of various processes and procedures relating to the departments under management
- Submit annual budgets for each department, monitor progress and achieve KPIs and targets set
Essential Skills, Competencies & Qualities
- Management & people’s skills including the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Experience of building and maintaining strong partner relationships
- Open to change
- Highly developed Commercial acumen
- Awareness and ability to comprehend, analyse and present data
- IT Literate
- Pro-activity and creativity
- and the ability to liaise with people on all levels
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Capability of undertaking initiatives and delivering results
- Trustworthiness, honesty and commitment
Experience working within a similar role within the travel & tourism industry preferably in multiple source markets and models (Traditional TO, DMC) shall be considered as an advantage
- Higher education (Diploma) or respective degree in business or Hotel Management or related field is a pre-requisite
- Good command for the English language is a must
- BA (or respective) and/or Postgraduate degree shall be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of a foreign language may be considered as an advantage
- Excellent literacy skills and a proficient computer user with experience in various systems/applications etc.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant based on his/her qualifications and experience.
Candidates should send their applications to [email protected] no later than January 20th 2021.
All applications must include the candidate’s CV in Word or PDF format.
Applications should clearly state the Code of the position they are applying for as well as their name and surname under the “Subject” of the e-mail
Applications not following the above format shall not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Any queries should be communicated to the above e-mail address