- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 7 Years
- Position Manager
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Company CareerFinders
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a Group of Companies with diverse and expanding business interests including Hospitality, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, competent and commercially aware Operations Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will have previous and demonstrable experience within an operations capacity, ideally within the hospitality retail sector and be fluent in both Greek and English. Our client is headquartered in Nicosia, but this role will be based in the the Larnaca district.
- Oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are met and exceeded.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Analysis of the market and competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business or related field.
- Experience of 7+ years proven experience in project management, operations, and leadership, ideally within the Hospitality and/or Retail Sector.
- Holder of HACCP certification is a must
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.