AZIA RESORT & SPA is looking to hire an
Azia Resort & Spa is an award winning 5 star hotel located in Paphos boasting all inclusive, innovative design, exceptional service and close commitment to sustainability.
You will be joining the management team of Azia Resort & Spa, a pioneering champion of the local hospitality industry. We will rely on you to take charge as Operations Manager and ensure that all procedures are fully aligned with the corporate strategy, business targets, values and culture.
This position is for someone with the experience and personality to accept serious responsibilities; who will set high standards for his team as well as himself and who is ready for the challenges and rewards of a career at the forefront of the hospitality industry in Cyprus.
- Successfully administer daily operations of the entire resort.
- Maintain high attention to detail & exceptionally strong service standards.
- Successfully lead HODs and hotel team members.
- Oversee recruitment, orientation, training of all staff.
- Manage, motivate and develop team members to achieve excellence.
- Efficient coordination of departments and weekly staff programming.
- Ensure continued conformity to all Health & Safety, ISO and legislative requirements.
- To liaise with the Head Office in London for the effective promotion of the hotel to its various partners.
- Set up budgets and monitor revenue management.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Diploma in hotel management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel in an executive management role.
- EU citizenship or EU work permit.
- Excellent knowledge of computer applications.
- Comprehensive experience in hotel operations, alongside the ability to leverage, negotiate and establish relationships with key stakeholders.
- Exceptional service orientation, with focus and delivery on guest satisfaction and a demonstrated success in leading exceptional service experiences.
- Proven leadership and communication skills in supporting team members to consistently attain personal and departmental performance goals.
- A good understanding of budget and revenue management in a similar sized property.
- Good knowledge of HACCP, ISO 9001, health and safety and food hygiene regulations.
- Proactive approach with exceptional initiative and problem solving abilities to ensure highest levels of productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Adept in working both independently and as a member of a collaborative team.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package based on experience and qualifications.
- Social insurance and other funds as legally defined.
- Bonus scheme and meals at work.
All applications will remain confidential.
For personal interviews please apply on our website, www.aziaresort.com/careers.
Follow us on Facebook on our ‘Careers at Azia Resort & Spa’ page for available positions and career opportunities https://www.facebook.com/AziaCareers