- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Telecommunications
- Contact Person 3CX
- Company 3CX
3CX is looking for an Operations Engineer to monitor, troubleshoot and maintain 3CX’s hosting infrastructure. If you’re a tech enthusiast with a passion for automation as well as Linux and are organized and efficient then you might be just the person we’re looking for. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be trained in-house on Voice over IP if no prior experience is present.
About the 3CX team
We’re best known for our market leading, software based, communications solution. Over the past 15 years, we’ve grown from a start-up to a global company with 250,000 customers and 129 employees worldwide. Our Operations Engineer will be a vital member of the 3CX team in Cyprus, helping to ensure that the day-to-day operations of our hosting services run smoothly.
The successful candidate will monitor and maintain 3CX’s cloud infrastructure. This person will work closely with the 3CX Support team to ensure customer satisfaction and high quality service.
- Direct impact on the company’s ability to service over 250.000 customer in the cloud
- Implement automations to maintain and monitor services
- Participate in joint solutions over multiple departments
About the Applicant
- Experience in working as a Linux (Debian) System Administrator
- An understanding of command lines and bash scripting
- Basic knowledge of network and infrastructure topologies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with lead cloud hosting providers
- Knowledge of monitoring processes and orchestration of multiple systems via Google Cloud Monitoring, Salt and Monitoring Software Tools.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic and multi-cultural working environment
- In-house Gym, Swimming Pool & BBQ Area
- Annual performance-based bonus and profit share
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to [email protected]. State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.