- Location cyprus,
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company JCC Payment Systems Ltd
JCC Payment Systems Ltd invites those interested to apply for the position of Officer lnformation Security. The Company is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfil the above role who will be responsible to maintain and implement the lnformation Security Management System (ΙSMS) in order to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of JCC’s information assets.
Job Duties/ Main Responsibilities:
- Design and implement the JCC lnformation Security Program, including related policies and procedures, that contributes towards the safeguarding of the company’s assets in terms of availability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Align the JCC lnformation Security Program with lnformation Security standards & guidelines to ensure compliance with:
ο Payment Card lndustry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). ο Payment Card lndustry PIN.
ο Payment Card lndustry Card Production. ο PCI DSS for JCC merchants.
ο ISO 27001- lnformation Security Management System.
- Perform the lnformation Security Risk assessments and recommend a risk treatment plan.
- Manage vulnerability assessment program to identify weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls and recommends remediation actions.
- Coordinate Penetration Tests with external vendors and recommends remediation actions.
- Manage the Security Operations Center (SOC) that provide 24/7 Security Monitoring & Event Management to ensure efficient monitoring of all applications and systems.
- Manage Security lncidents through the Security lncident Response Plan and recommend corrective and preventive measures to avoid recurrence.
- Manage the lnformation Security Awareness Program, including stafftrainings.
Personal Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science related to lnformation Security
- lnformation Security Professional Qualifications (ΙSΟ 27001Lead lmplementer, CISSP, CEH, CISM) will be considered an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working sl<ills
- Excellent command ofthe Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality. lnterested candidates should send their CV to [email protected] by January 27, 2020, with subject reference ‘01514012020’.
- Please note that only qualified/ successful candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the process.