- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Insurance
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
CNP CYPRUS INSURANCE HOLDINGS, a member of the French international insurance group CNP ASSURANCES, which ranks amongst the top 10 largest insurance groups in Europe, is a leading group in the Cyprus insurance market.
The group is seeking to recruit ambitious and self-driven professionals for the position of Officer Internal Control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement the overall internal control framework for the Insurance Companies of the Group involving the definition and documentation of risks and controls within the Group’s processes.
- Perform assessments of operational risks and controls estimating the effects on the business.
- Consult, advise and provide training on internal control areas.
- Liaise with the Key Solvency II Functions, business units, parent company and externally.
- Act as agents for constructive improvement in the control environment.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Insurance, Accounting, Audit, or Law.
- Master’s degree in Risk Management, Insurance, Accounting, Audit or Law.
- At least 2 – 4 years of professional experience in one or more of the following: risk management, controls, finance, accounting, internal audit, regulatory compliance, or advisory.
- A Professional qualification, in process or completed (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, ACII), will be considered as an advantage
- Sound understanding of controls and risks and their application to the business environment.
- Broad understanding of processes and systems supporting the financial reporting process.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and organisational skills.
- Strong time management skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen and sound judgment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: 18/09/2020.
Candidates who fulfil the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.