Office Manager – A Reputable Legal Firm – Nicosia, Cyprus
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Manager
- Industry Legal Services
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Our client is a firm of reputable established Advocates and Legal Consultants, with offices in Nicosia and Limassol. They offer high quality legal services to local and international businesses operating in a broad range of industries.
On behalf of our client we are currently seeking to recruit an Office Manager for its offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting and supporting the firm’s management with various back-office internal matters.
- Management of non-legal operations and workflow’s within the firm.
- Administration of everyday hardware/building matters which may arise in the firm’s Nicosia and Limassol offices.
- Assisting and coordinating with external IT support team. Including overseeing the handling of IT issues raised by staff to the firm’s IT support team, the firm’s software and hardware requirements.
- Liaising with the firm’s external vendors and associates, handling negotiations and ordering office supplies.
- Coordinating, alongside the firm’s management, its submissions to various legal databases.
- Assisting with the organisation of external (client-facing) and internal (inward-facing) events.
- Dealing, alongside with the firm’s management, with various HR matters
Skills – Qualifications – Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field.
- Previous work experience as in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational skills, sound judgment and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment.
- Excellent problem solving and follow-through skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (additional IT knowledge an advantage).
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
The position is for the company’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
TO APPLY CLICK HERE