- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Others
- Qualification Diploma
- Offered Salary 0 - €15,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company G. POLEMIDIOTIS & CO LLC
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a high-calibre, career-driven individual to assume the role of Office Assistant for their offices in Nicosia.
This role will require the candidate to see to the:
- Organizing the day-to-day affairs;
- Coordinating with providers of administration, legal, accounting and tax services;
- Drafting of plain resolutions/minutes/PoAs;
- Coordination with the administration offices around the world;
- Preparation of meetings of the shareholders and/or directors;
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Academic background – minimum one-year study of Law or Business Administration;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential. Knowledge of the Polish Language will be considered as an advantage;
- Corporate services experience, ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills and meeting strict deadlines.
An attractive salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Please forward your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and in line with all GDPR guidelines.