Office administrator – Meritorius Audit Ltd
- Qualifications Diploma
- Position Officer
- Industry Accounting
Meritorius Audit Ltd is seeking to recruit an office administrator for its office in Limassol
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Schedule appointments and track calendars
- Answer emails related to administration duties
- Organize and file documentation
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Prepare, edit, proofread reports, memos, letters and other document requested
- Any ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluent in both Greek and English
- Excellent organization skills
- Motivated, committed and disciplined
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages including Outlook
- Previous experience will be considered as an advantage
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at [email protected] mentioning the role in the subject.
Meritorius Audit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.