- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company Spyros Vassiliou & Associates LLC
P.I. Provident Corporate Services Ltd and Spyros Vassiliou & Associates LLC, both well-established companies, invite applications for the position of ‘Office Administrator’ to join our offices in Nicosia.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in running various projects/transactions on all stages
- Provide assistance in drafting of correspondence (i.e. letter, emails, minutes, contracts etc.)
- Manage correspondence and filing
- Undertake general office administration tasks
- Manage incoming calls and arrange teleconferences with associates locally and abroad
- Communicate with office suppliers and service providers
Qualifications and requirements:
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or other relevant
- Fluency in Greek, English is a must and Russian will be considered an advantage
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Office
- Sound knowledge or experience of corporate administration will be considered an advantage
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Accounting knowledge will be considered an advantage
Interested persons should send their CV via e-mail to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Applications not fulfilling the above requirements will not be considered.