- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Banking
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
On behalf of our client, a Banking Institution in Nicosia, we are looking to recruit an Office Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet clients and visitors, ensuring that they are catered for in an appropriate manner. Notify colleagues of visitor arrival. Provide light refreshments when required;
- Manage meeting areas and conference rooms: coordinate reservations, prepare the venues, guide visitors and guests, ensure necessary materials and equipment are available, etc;
- Assist clients in the use of self service banking terminals and ATMs;
- Provide potential clients with basic information on banking products and services;
- Handle internal events coordination that may take place in the premises of the Bank;
- Assess the needs and ordering office supplies and also keep inventory of stock;
- Perform administrative support duties like photocopying, emailing, printing, faxing, etc;
- Assess and direct requests for information from both external and internal sources;
- Receipt and dispatch of courier services.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- University Degree in a business related field;
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in a local banking institution will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills;
- Energetic, flexible with a positive attitude and pleasant personality;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in Greek and English languages.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE313307