- Location cyprus, paphos
- Industry for the position Auditors
- Company ASSERTUS
Our firm, ASSERTUS Limited, a well-established and expanding audit firm in Paphos is currently seeking for a highly skilled individual to join our team as Office Administrator
Job description / Main responsibilities:
- Updates and maintains databases, files and records in automated information systems.
- Liaising with clients for outstanding issues.
- Liaising with Tax Office and Other Governmental Authorities.
- Preparation of Letters of Engagement, other official documents and questioners.
- Preparation and submission of HE32 and other corporate documents.
- Printing and circularisation of Financial Statements.
- Performing payments for clients through tax portal and JCC Smart.
- Issues invoices and receipts upon instructions.
- Answers, returns and transfers telephone calls and informs members of the staff when a message was left for them.
- Schedules appointments and track calendars.
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Implements, enforces and maintains established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards.
- Degree/Diploma in secretarial studies or at least 3 years of experience in office administration.
- Previous experience in similar role in a Cyprus based Audit/Accounting firm would be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Excellent organization and multitask skills.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English (Russian would be considered as an advantage).
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.
Send your CV to [email protected]
For more information, please contact Mr. Nikos Kouvaros at 26020100