- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Natalie Mavridou
- Company Demstar Business Solutions Ltd
We are looking for an immediate recruitment of an experienced professional in the field of IT networks & security. The successful candidate will join the Networks and Security team of our company and will be primarily dealing with the IT Security Solutions, and especially with the design, implementation and support of Firewall and security solutions.
•Providing high-level support and rapid resolution to IT network and security problems.
•Designing, Implementing, Supporting, testing and auditing IT network and security solutions implementations.
•Providing engineering services for the company’s network and security solutions.
•Providing remote and on-site support to company’s customers.
•Assisting in the design, deployment and configuration of firewalls and peripheral security systems
•Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of IT network & security solutions and applications, industry directions, and trends.
•Maintain working knowledge of competitive architectures.
•Solving problems reported via ticketing system
•Analyzing security issues and logs to understand various system problems.
•Assist sales in preparation of proposals, statement of work, and supporting documents for network and security projects and proposals.
•Acting as Presales Consultant for the design and costing of Security Solutions
•Helping pre-sales people in designing new solutions according to customer requirements.
•Maintain, grow, and leverage technical pre-sales relationships with key partner field organizations and Network /Security partners
•Consulting customers on Networks & Security strategy and issues on behalf of Demstar
•Coaching and mentoring junior engineers of the Networking & Security Team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
•College or University degree in the field of Information Technology
•Excellent knowledge of Greek & English language
Certified with at least one of the following networking and /or security qualifications such as:
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE (Preferable) or any other Firewall brand certification
- Fortinet Firewalls certification
- Any other reputable security certification
- Cisco CCNA Security / Cisco CCNA/ CCNP /CCDA certifications
- Any Cyber Security certification
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and best practices
- Proven experience with Firewalls configuration and setup, peripheral security solutions, content filtering, authentication solutions, DLP solutions and other areas of IT network security.
- Knowledge and experience with Checkpoint or Fortinet Firewalls solutions, or HPE network solutions (Aruba) will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Deep knowledge about Cyber Security concepts, security policies & procedures
- Knowledge of vulnerability & penetration testing techniques
- Knowledge and experience in using monitoring tools for the monitoring of IT networks performance and troubleshooting of network problems.
- Demonstrate a networking solutions experience, basically with routing /switching, network segmentation, wireless solutions. Knowledge of Cisco and HPE networking is strongly desirable.
- Must be comfortable and have a desire for hands-on duties supporting customers during product demonstrations, training, and Proof of Concepts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to troubleshoot technical problems under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, take initiative and succeed in a fast-paced team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Solutions or familiarity with Cloud solutions will be considered as a strong advantage, but it is not an absolute requirement.
- Willing to invest on knowledge and certifications.
- Ability to coach/mentor other engineers and sales executives and work well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and deliver excellent customer experience.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
Must have valid driver’s license
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate including 13th Salary, Provident Fund and bonus scheme, and we are committed for a continuous training and development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to [email protected] , quoting the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.