- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Natalie Mavridou
- Company Demstar Business Solutions Ltd
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an immediate recruitment of a highly experienced professional in the field of it networks & security. The successful candidate will join the networks and security team of our company, and will be primarily dealing with the it security solutions, and especially with the design, implementation and support of firewall and security solutions. this includes:
- Providing high-level support and rapid resolution to network and security problems.
- Installing, maintaining, programming, testing and auditing networking infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with layer 1-7 troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and experience with snmp protocol.
- Monitor the operational support systems to proactively identify service impacting events relating to it, network, and security conditions.
- Assisting in the deployment and configuration of routers, switches and firewalls.
- Applying firmware updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Responsible for keeping technical data up to date (architecture, integration diagrams and documentation).
- Solving problems reported via ticketing system.
- Analyzing issues and logs to understand various system problems.
- Helping pre-sales people in designing new solutions according to customer requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in the field of information technology
- Excellent knowledge of greek & english language
- Passionate about networking and information technology, deep knowledge and experience in the IT Networking & Security Solutions field.
- Proven experience with Firewalls configuration and setup, peripheral security solutions, content filtering, authentication solutions and other areas of IT network security.
- Knowledge and experience with Checkpoint Firewall solutions or holder of CCSA /CCSE will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Must have a networking experience with routing /switching, VLANS, wireless solutions, and a networking certification Cisco CCNA level.
- Achievement of other Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCDA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications will be a plus.
- Certified or willing to work towards security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, take initiative and succeed in a fast-paced team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Solutions, Server support, Active Directory, Exchange solutions or familiarity with Cloud solutions is desirable but not an absolute requirement.
- Willing to invest on knowledge and certifications.
- Ability to work well with others and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and deliver excellent customer experience.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate including 13th salary, provident fund and bonus scheme, and we are committed for a continuous training and development.All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality
Please send your CV to: [email protected] quoting the referred position.