- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 3 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Demstar Business Solutions Ltd
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an immediate recruitment of a highly experienced professional in the field of IT networks & security. The successful candidate will join the Networks and Security team of our company, and will be primarily dealing with the IT Security Solutions, and especially with the design, implementation and support of Firewall and security solutions. This includes:
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and best practices
- Providing high-level support and rapid resolution to network and security problems.
- Designing, Implementing, Supporting, testing and auditing IT security solutions implementations.
- Assisting in the deployment and configuration of firewalls and peripheral security systems
- Responsible for keeping technical data up to date (architecture, integration diagrams and documentation)
- Solving problems reported via ticketing system
- Analyzing issues and logs to understand various system problems.
- Acting as Presales Consultant for the design and costing of Security Solutions
- Helping pre-sales people in designing new solutions according to customer requirements.
- Consulting customers on Networks & Security strategy and issues on behalf of Demstar
- Coaching and mentoring junior engineers of the Networking & Security Team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in the field of Information Technology
- Excellent knowledge of Greek & English language
- Certified with at least one of the following security qualifications such as:
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE (Preferable) or any other Firewall brand certification
- Fortinet Firewalls certification
- Cisco CCNA Security / Cisco CCNP /CCDA
- Other reputable Security related certification
- Proven experience with Firewalls configuration and setup, peripheral security solutions, content filtering, authentication solutions, DLP solutions and other areas of IT network security.
- Knowledge and experience with Checkpoint or Fortinet Firewalls solutions, or HPE network solutions (Aruba) will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Deep knowledge about Cyber Security concepts, security policies & procedures
- Knowledge of vulnerability & penetration testing techniques
- Knowledge and experience in using monitoring tools for the monitoring of IT networks performance and troubleshooting of network problems.
- Further to Security related skills, preferably should also hold a networking certification (e.g. Cisco CCNA, CCDA, HPE networking certification or equivalent) and demonstrate a networking experience with routing /switching, network segmentation, wireless solutions.
- Passionate about networking and information technology, deep knowledge and experience in the IT Networking & Security Solutions field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to troubleshoot technical problems under pressure
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, take initiative and succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Solutions or familiarity with Cloud solutions is desirable but not an absolute requirement.
- Willing to invest on knowledge and certifications
- Ability to coach/mentor other engineers and sales executives and work well as part of a team
- Ability to manage customer expectations and deliver excellent customer experience
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
Must have valid driver’s license
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate including 13th Salary, Provident Fund and bonus scheme, and we are committed for a continuous training and development
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality