- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company Logicom Public Ltd
We are currently recruiting for a “.NET Software Developer” to maintain and further develop the company’s websites and implement new applications using the latest web technologies. We are looking for someone who loves the web and is excited by the latest developments and features.
- Responsible for designing and developing the company’s websites.
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirement.
- Responsible for understanding the business need and clarifying inconsistencies prior implementation.
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website.
- Gather and refine specification and requirements based on technical needs.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling the websites.
Qualifications and Skills
- University level degree (or higher education institute) in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field of study.
- More than 1-2 years working experience on web developing.
- REST / JSON Web Services.
- SQL Server development & administration skills.
- MVC Framework.
- Exposure to front-end technologies, such as Bootstrap, React.js.
- Exposure to cloud-based solutions (such as Microsoft Azure).
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Understanding of OOP.
- Writing documentation and reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects.
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Team working skills.
Distribution Operations Manager
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.