.NET Developer – Prevention at Sea Ltd – Larnaca, Cyprus
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Other
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Prevention at Sea Ltd is a maritime technology firm, which designs and develops software applications for the maritime industry. The company has recently been awarded with the international Lloyd’s List award for the development of the software product named ε-ORB.
On behalf of our client, Prevention at Sea Ltd, we are currently looking to recruit a .NET Developer for their offices located in Larnaca, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and innovative team and will work both on designing and implementing features as well as analyzing existing systems and improve architecture and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building web applications and APIs using .NET, .NET Core
- C# backend development on distributed multi-tier/microservices systems
- Working with technologies including .NET/C#, WebAPI, RabbitMQ, MSSQL
- Working on the entire system and all layers and stages of the development process.
- Design value added features and processes including integrations with other systems (internal, external)
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience working with .NET/C#
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Excellent understanding of RESTFul web-services
- Excellent knowledge of source control tools such as Git, Azure DevOps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with Code First and Entity framework will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of caching mechanisms will be considered as an advantage
The position is for the offices of the company located in Larnaca, Cyprus
At attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE