- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
On behalf of our client, an IT Company offering CRM solutions and products with international clients, we are looking to recruit a .Net Developer/ Engineer for its offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications with users across the globe
- Extend Dynamics 365/CRM platform using MS Dynamics SDK and .Net Framework
- Drive the effort to establish code libraries and version control of CRM web resources or extensions effectively following Microsoft development standards
- Integrate MS Dynamics CRM with other systems and applications
- Recommend innovative solutions that will support improved business processes.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing prior to deploying into production.
- This position will work closely with other application development teams, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment involving the delivery of complex and large projects in organizations in Cyprus and abroad
- Ability to manage and prioritize numerous tasks/projects simultaneously and work independently as well as operate within a collaborative team setting
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Very good command of the English and Greek languages
- Travel Requirements may apply on a project basis need
- Hands on object-oriented development experience in a Microsoft stack development environment primarily using C# in Visual Studio
- Software development skills with 3+ years of experience using ASP.NET, WebAPI development
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE283677