- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Hospitality
- Contact Person Human Talent Department
- Company Kanika Hotels Ltd
Kanika Hotels & Resorts strives to be the leader in Entertainment on the island of Cyprus and we are seeking a Musical & Artistic Director who can absorb our visions and project our Entertainment to an even higher level.
As the Musical and Artistic Director you will work with our Talented Performers, Professional Choreographer & our specialist Managers to create and develop the shows & entertainment experience in each of the Kanika Hotels. Your evident experience of music programming will be established & inspirational.
What we expect from you:
- To demonstrate excellent organization, team work & strong leadership skills.
- To be creative, tenacious and dependable
- To have an In depth knowledge of music, theory of music and music composition
- To have the ability to effectively recruit, train and lead musicians
- Flexibility to Travel (own transport desirable)
- To be able to coordinate, schedule & execute all rehearsals/performances
- To collaborate with the creative inputs to choose the appropriate music, and establish the right sound/atmosphere for any given production or performance.
- To fully utilize & enhance the talents and skills of all members of the performance team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Working experience of at least a minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
- College Diploma or Educational related courses
- Desirable to have been working with 4 & 5 star hotels previously.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong skills in problem solving, multi-tasking, managing high responsibilities, professionalism and reliability
- Computer literate and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Kindly please use the link below to apply for this position.