- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Graphic Design
- Company PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd
At PwC Cyprus you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects.
Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: quality and integrity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing interactive online courses and other multimedia content published in the organization’s Learning Management System. Additionally, he/she will work collaboratively with the training team members to coordinate curriculum innovation and develop and maintain high-quality course content.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BSc in Graphic Design, multimedia Design, Art Graphic Design, Web Design, Visual Communication or a related field
- Previous experience in Data visualization techniques, including the ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of data into comprehensive, cohesive, and digestible delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Up to date with industry terms (e.g. micro-learning techniques and gamification) and good business acumen
- Previous experience in building and maintaining courses in a Learning Management Systems will be considered an advantage
A competitive remuneration package with a 13th salary, provident fund, medical coverage, life insurance, flexible working hours, free parking and complimentary workshops for family members.
Interested applicants should complete our application form, which can be found on our website www.pwc.com.cy/careers quoting Reference Number: 142/PCS/17