- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Qualification Certificate
- Offered Salary €30,000 - €50,000
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person SKAI
- Company SKAI CONSULTANCY LTD
Our client is a leading London based FCA regulated firm which provides financial derivatives in the form of CFDs, Spreads Bets or Margined FX. There is a broad range of Clients including small institutions, high net worth clients and retail clients, who form a large part of their business.
Our client is now expanding their operations in Nicosia, Cyprus under a CySeC license and are now ready to recruit for a Mobile App Developer.
The Mobile App Developer role:
As a Mobile App Developer, you will be a part of the development team responsible for the onward development of the Company’s mobile trading applications for iOS and Android platforms. The successful candidate will work in an agile environment, working day to day in a Scrum Team delivering high quality software changes and enhancements for the Company.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm for software development, creative problem solving and software technologies.
Duties of the Mobile App Developer:
- Technical design and timely implementation of code changes and various system enhancements to the Company’s mobile trading applications for iOS and Android according to technical specifications and the company’s design, coding and performance tuning standards
- Work closely with the mobile product owner to review and contribute to user stories and technical specifications, including estimating story points for features.
- Keep abreast of the latest mobile techniques and technologies, advise the business of the benefits and implement where appropriate.
- Work closely with the Testing team to resolve issues that arise during the testing of developed software.
- Work with the company’s Support and Release teams to resolve problems with the deployment process of code changes and associated technology.
- Follow, expand and contribute to the company’s internal documentation system.
- Ensure all codes of practice, systems of work and processes are adhered to.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of the company’s
Essential Requirements of the Mobile App Developer:
- Excellent experience of developing for both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Good experience of developing using native Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa touch within the Xcode IDE.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to understand and communicate issues succinctly and without ambiguity using appropriate technical vocabulary.
- Analysis and high/low level design capabilities using Object Orientated techniques.
- Enthusiasm for tackling difficult problems and proven analytical abilities.
- Strong awareness of timelines and task priority.
Preferred additional requirements of the Mobile App Developer:
- Experience working using the Agile/Scrum paradigm.
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience gained within Spread betting or CFD’s would be highly beneficial.
Please forward your CV/Application to [email protected] or call us on 22774424 for more details on how to apply.