- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Offered Salary €20,000 - €30,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Contact Person Katerina Sofocleous
- Company AmaDema
Job Title: Mechanical and Materials Engineer
Employer Name: AmaDema | Advanced Materials Design and Manufacturing
We are a team of professionals with a practical attitude towards completing tasks and making things happen! We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person with a practical mind and doer approach in order to work on research and development projects as well as on the optimization of manufacturing processes and techniques developed by AmaDema.
Duties of the position:
- Be a team member.
- Design experimental procedures using available and outsourced technical equipment.
- Perform experimental testing using the available equipment.
- Develop and Perform CAD analytical drawings
- Design of production line – technology scale up
- Manufacturing process operation and set up
- Technical reporting for project deliverables as well as contribution to publications (journals, conferences, patents)
- Technology project management
Estimated gross salary: € 20,000.00 to 22,000.00 per year depending on qualifications.
Salary depends on qualifications and experience and it has a high potential of growth along with the team growth.
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Materials Engineering with strong background in Mechanics.
- A BS or MS degree in an engineering discipline related to mechanical engineering, polymer composite materials processing and/or chemical engineering
- A PhD or other graduate studies in engineering or proven experience of at least five years in experimental procedures as well as processing of polymer composites would be considered an advantage. However, skillful and enthusiastic candidates without PhD, who meet the experience requirements, are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent English and Greek language skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of Solidworks and/or AutoCAD
- Practicality in handling work
- Be a doer and a team player
- Enjoy work and travel often
- Learn and grow to boost your potential and salary
- Availability to start: Immediately upon selection (February 2020)
- Trigger your appetite to work and grow, and apply by sending your detailed CV together with a Brief Cover Letter by January 20th, 2020.
- Within the Cover Letter mention the Vacancy Number of the job position you apply for.
- Send your application in the following email: [email protected]
- For more information about the company visit our website amdmcomposites.com