- Location cyprus, paphos
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Higher Education
- Contact Person Demetria Sofroniou
- Company Neapolis University Pafos
The Marketing & Student Recruitment Manager, will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing and advertising plans for all the Programmes offered at Neapolis University Pafos. Following the University’s policies and procedures and under the direction of the Director of Administration & Finance, the Marketing & Student Recruitment Manager directs all Marketing, Promotion & Student Recruitment Department operations, evaluates and meets the needs of the department to ensure successful achievement of the set goals and objectives.
- Lead and manage the Marketing and Student Recruitment activities of the University.
- Develop, establish and implement marketing budget, strategies and objectives.
- Identify target markets and undertake marketing planning and implementation in order to optimize the University’s students’ recruitment and retention.
- Promote NUP locally and abroad with the objective of increasing the volume of new students.
- Handle media and public relations, communication strategy and general promotional activities.
- Design, develop and produce the University’s online marketing, presence, and marketing and other publication material.
- Candidates should have a University level degree in a related field
- A postgraduate degree in a related field will be considered as an advantage
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of post-qualification experience in all aspects of developing and implementing marketing strategies, preferably at a University or an organization with similar operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Organization, planning and presentation skills
- The successful candidate is expected to live in Paphos and to travel for marketing and promotional purposes
- Sound knowledge of Higher Education sector will be considered as an advantage
- Managing relationships across a complex organization
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
How to apply
Please visit our website at www.nup.ac.cy/vacancies for further details and information on how to apply.