- Location cyprus,
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Executive
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Marketing and Advertising
- Company La Mer Estates
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product/service promotion.A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Develop brand awareness; provide and execute a thought marketing strategy with yearly and monthly goals and agendas;
- Manage the company websites and IT content and strategies with up to date content and technologies;Focus on increasing direct leads for clients and new properties
- Manage all marketing platforms and develop strategies for growth; I.e. listing platforms, mail chimp, SEO, articles and news, email campaigns, newsletters etc.
- Implement website/client surveys, CRM programs and user friendly channels to reduce costs and maximize results
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
An attractive salary will be awarded according to skills and experience!
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.