Marketing Officer – Kanika Head Office Limassol – Kanika Hotels Ltd
- Position Officer
- Industry Hospitality
- Contact Person KANIKA HEAD OFFICE
- Contact Email https://lde.tbe.taleo.net/lde02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=KANIHOTE&cws=37&rid=1195
Kanika Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit a talented Marketing Officer who will contribute and support the preparation and implementation of highly effective, tactical and specialized annual marketing plans and initiatives to meet or exceed the annual marketing targets, and assist in running day-to-day marketing operations in the fields of marketing administration, business-to-business marketing, guests’ loyalty program marketing and public relations. The Marketing Officer will be reporting to the Head of Marketing & Online Communications.
DUTIES AND RESPONCIBILITIES
- Assist the Head of Marketing & Online Communications in developing and implementing digital and traditional action plans including Social Media, Brand Development and Public Relations activities for all Kanika Hotels & Resorts
- Handle day to day cooperation with external marketing & PR agencies, commercial department’s teams and hotels’ teams ensuring implementation within the required time frames.
- Participate and contribute to developing, implementing, and maintaining exclusive content and assets including news updates, newsletter, magazine, and press releases in line with the Kanika Hotels & Resorts brand identity guidelines and specifications.
- Liaise with external associates to ensure that the delivery, the publication and circulation of all approved B2B and B2C traditional marketing assets
- Apply across both digital and traditional marketing assets the approved creative content.
- Review, check and correct the assigned Kanika Hotels & Resorts brand digital and/or traditional content featured or advertised in all business associates’ distribution channels.
- Prepare monthly/ annual reports and presentations.
- Participate and contribute to the development, implementation and execution of the Hospitality Loyalty Club marketing communication activities to meet or exceed the annual hospitality club communication and engagement targets.
- Assists the Head of Marketing & Online Communities to prepare annual budgets and apply budget control procedures to ensure spending is within the approved budgets.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Communication, Digital Communication, Digital Marketing or other related filed
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads, Yandex and Website analytics
- Knowledge of SEO basics & techniques
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other marketing software systems.
- Good expertise in research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English and Greek
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity & imagination
- Hospitality and/or Tourism industry experience will be considered a plus
- Working experience in relevant position will be considered a plus
- EU Citizen or an EU Work Permit Holder