- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Higher Education
- Company UCLAN CYPRUS
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint a Marketing Officer.GROSS ANNUAL SALARY: Up to €17,000 depending on experience and/or background. Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creation and execution of the marketing activities of the Marketing Department, internal and external, in alignment with the Marketing and Recruitment strategy.
- Generate new ideas, take advantage of various promotional tools/sources, and willing to participate in various on-campus or external, University or other events.
- Responsible for innovative and updated marketing content such as the development of press releases, the website content, social media content posts, guides, prospectuses and other hardcopy and electronic or online materials, etc.
- Effective planning and delivery of recruitment events and activities such as fairs and exhibitions, open days, corporate and campus visits, schools events, and others.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for the promotion of the university.
- Produce reports on marketing activities effectiveness.
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master’s Degree in related fields (Marketing, Advertising, Communications)
- 3 years of experience in a related role or in a customer-focussed sector
- Excellent sales and promotional skills, including negotiation skills and customer services
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, Digital Marketing.
- Project Management skills
- Positive and outgoing personality, initiative taker, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability
Benefits include: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to: [email protected]. UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained from the University’s website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/marketing-officer/ No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form. The closing date for applications is on Wednesday 4th March 2020, at 12 noon. For informal enquiries please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer