- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Entertainment
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Our client, a new established operation in the Entertainment sector wishes to employ a Marketing Manager who shall form and lead the company’s Marketing strategy and Initiatives.
As Marketing Manager, aiming to achieve the highest visiting rate at the operation’s location the job holder will be accountable for developing and managing the implementation of the Marketing and Communications strategy. More specifically, the job holder will have to design and implement the marketing strategy following mainly digital marketing techniques and methods but also strong above and Below the Line marketing activities. Furthermore, the job holder will ensure that all Marketing initiatives are implemented as planned and are monitored and evaluated properly as per their effectiveness and success.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Location’s tenants to design and implement mutual marketing promotional activities which will increase visit rate.
- Working closely with retained media and PR groups to maximise PR and advertising to raise brand’s awareness and optimise media relations.
- Devise and execute a clear marketing activity calendar
- Create and develop of digital marketing strategy including analytics; social media; search engine optimisation and web management
- Investigate and develop marketing opportunities to further grow brand awareness of the Location through third party contacts and relationships
- Liaise with media groups and appropriate advertising executives from publications, to explore additional opportunities
- Establish, cultivate and maintain relationships with all related media
- Manage the marketing and PR budget on an annual basis, from estimation through to planning and implementation
- Monitor KPIs and ROI
- Manage and support the marketing team, ensuring performance objectives are set and workload is monitored along with training and development requirements
- University degree in Marketing , Communications, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing Managerial position with experience in traditional and digital marketing. Experience with big Malls or Retail multiple locations will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Strong strategic thinking
- Results orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Numerical and analytical thinking
If you wish to apply, please submit your cv at https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13414