- Qualifications Certificate, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree
- Position Manager
- Industry Restaurants / Cafes
- Experience 5 Years
- Contact Person Executive Recruiter: Evagoras Evagorou
- Contact Email [email protected]
On behalf of our client, a well-established Food & Beverage Group of Companies in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
Reporting Line: General Manager
Role: As a Marketing Manager you will be part of a dynamic team representing international brands operating in a constantly changing environment the Food & Beverage industry. You will be expected to promote our brand and its products and develop marketing strategies and activities which will drive quality traffic within our branches. You should be able to utilize all channels and aids provided to you, such as digital platforms and Local Store Marketing activities which will drive sales and transactions. As the leader of the marketing department, you need to have open communication with our branches and close coordination with the operations department, through regular visits to the stores, competition monitoring and reporting to the General Manager. The successful candidate should have strong communication skills, strong analytical and logical skills and will take initiative to take all necessary steps and actions to achieve sales growth.
- Setting up and monitoring success metrics for promotional campaigns, brand marketing activities and LSM activities.
- Hands on approach on solving problems, taking action through creative localized solutions to target specific store requirements.
- Close monitoring of competitors and data analysis such as: demographics, market trends, competitor product lines and pricing, which will support the efforts to increase growth and sales.
- Coordination with International guidelines while formulating and executing a local marketing strategy and marketing plan which will support local requirements on a brand regional and local level.
- Align and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders (Operations team, F&B Team, etc) for new campaigns and relevant metrics.
- Coordinating marketing projects from the initiation until the targeted outcome.
- Marketing performance evaluation on all levels and optimization of marketing campaigns as they unfold to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis to ensure that budget is allocated to the appropriate resources which drive sales.
- Analyze consumer behavior to attract the desired customer profile within stores or propose market research projects to generate consumer insights to improve marketing communication and strategy.
- Manage and oversee the creative process for promotional material communication, digital and non – digital, along with promotional material instore.
- Lead and drive loyalty schemes and other schemes developed by the company and utilize CRM data to formulate strategic decisions to increase customer loyalty and frequency.
- Lead and coordinate digital agencies to further support brand awareness through social media platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in an operational background preferably within the HORECA or retail industry or a relevant industry
- Proven record of marketing initiatives and strategic decisions to support positive sales growth.
- In depth understanding of digital metrics, digital platforms and CRM platform.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Business or any other relevant degree.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Proven ability and strategic actions taken to monitor competitors within the industry and action planning to remain ahead of competition.
This is a full-time role and an attractive remuneration package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: [email protected]
with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Marketing Manager.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.