Marketing Executive (Larnaca) – SK Webline Ltd
- Industry Marketing and Advertising
- Contact Email [email protected]
SK Webline Ltd is one of the web development pioneer companies in Cyprus.
Situated in Larnaca, we pride ourselves with a stellar track record of over two decades in understanding, expanding and implementing our customers’ ambitious ideas in development of their websites, web and mobile applications.
Due to ongoing expansion, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Larnaca.
- Develop sales strategies, business plans, marketing concepts and tactics to get the word out about the company, its products and attract customers.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns including their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Sales planning, territory management, perform competitive analysis, understanding of the Customer Build brand awareness and positioning.
- Prepare and deliver advertisements, promotion programs and presentations for marketing and sales Plan and implement new sales plans and strategies.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Use a variety of channels, such as content creation, content curation, publicity, social media, lead marketing campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc.
- Produce marketing and promotional material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our products listed in our website and our customers, and social media channels that would attracts specific audiences.
- Conduct market analysis and review the competitive landscape so as to come up with new initiatives for new products as well as better position the company’s product portfolio.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals Analyze customer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Multitasking creatively and under pressure to meet strict deadlines in a goal-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, both worldwide and locally.
- Retain relationships with existing customers, generate and follow up on new leads, and meet demands in cooperation with relevant departments.
- BSc / MSc degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- Exceptional written command of the English and Greek language. Any other language is an extra bonus.
- Exquisite content creation and copywriting skills.
- Very familiar with a variety of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), as well as general computer operation (including, but not limited to, composing documents and effectively using email software).
- Familiarity with SEO and web analytics will be considered a plus.
- Desire for continues learning, growth mentality.
- Previous experience is not required, but will be considered an advantage.
If you think you are a good fit for this role, please send us a single-page cover letter detailing the reason why, along with your CV, to [email protected]